Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Funny things

I'm sure I'm the only person that thinks Knox is the funniest child on the planet. He is just always doing things that make me crack up! Jordan has always said the hardest part about disciplining Evey was that even though she may have been doing something wrong or bad, it was still just so stinkin' funny that it was hard NOT to laugh. I have a feeling I'm absolutely going to be in that same boat!

So, one of the funnier things Knox has been doing lately is shaking his head violently back and forth like he's saying "no". I could shake my head up and down saying "yes, yes, yes", and he would just go "no, no, no, no, no". It is so funny! I finally got a little clip of it on camera, so I just had to share!

By the way - two blogs in two days? Go me! (Oh, that's because I'm a master-procrastinator. I have a presentation tomorrow, a 10-page paper due on Friday, and a final on Saturday. Have I been working hard? Nope!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment