Saturday, April 18, 2009

Second Ultrasound - 13 weeks!






How crazy, that in just a few short weeks, Burrito nearly quadrupled in size!!! At 13 weeks, he/she was over 2.5 inches (or over 16 cm) as compared to only 1.7 cm at week 9. Jackie, my youngest sister, got to come with me for this ultrasound - she was astonished at how much the baby was moving around and kicking his/her legs. I don't think she really believed me that I was pregnant until she witnessed firsthand the ultrasound. It was such an exciting event that I'm thrilled she was able to be a part of! I am literally counting down the days until our next ultrasound - not because we get to find out if it's a boy or a girl, but because I absolutely love seeing my little baby wiggling around in there. What a freakin' miracle?!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to know what you're having!!!
    Love you guys,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete