Friday, February 19, 2010

Knox's Favorite Things

Here are a few of my favorite things:


Snuggling with Rosie on the couch under the best blanket on earth.







Napping in the swing - and hunching over to put my face on my bear.







Unexpected snow...in Alabama! (Well, it was kind of expected...but mommy, being the jadded yankee she is, did not believe the weatherman!)



Looking in the mirror - there's an awfully cute baby that stares back at me.

Visits from Mom-Mom!



Being naked!!


Playing in my exersaucer and reading my book that Nana made me.



Playing with Evey...she is THE BEST!





And last but not least, my favorite thing is when my mom and dad wake me up in the morning. I'm a happy dude in the morning!






(This, too, is Kurt and my favorite thing right now. We will literally fight over who gets to go wake him up in the morning. He is just so happy and smiles SO big when he sees you. Nothin' better on this earth!! If you ever need a pick-me-up, come visit us and wake Knox up. It'll melt your heart! That's kinda corny, huh? But it's true!)

2 comments:

  1. Haha, you guys have the same swing that Caden had with the lamb ears. Kat would get pissed at me because I would fold the ears back underneath the padding. I kept telling Caden, you will thank me one day when you are watching a photo slideshow at your rehearsal dinner. Lamb ears, on my son....no way!! LOL

    Mom has the same exersaucer at her house too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute video! i love it. he is precious!

    ReplyDelete