Thursday, February 25, 2010

My View

I generally spend the entire day Thursday preparing for my class on Thursday nights. So, as I currently sit at my desk typing a paper, here is my precious view...in my head, the commentary is going something like this:


Knox to Rosie: "I know you're back there, Rosie, so don't try any of that funny stuff."



Knox to blue elephant, very serious tone: "We need to talk about your performance. It has been slacking lately."


Again, Knox to blue elephant, this time more sternly: "I'm telling you mister, you better straighten up, or else..."



"...or I'm going to EAT YOU! Muahahahahaha (evil, going to take-over-the-world laugh)!"


In other news and events in the life of Knox Thomas...last weekend, Knox got to spend the entire day alone with Mom-Mom while I was in class and Kurt was traveling! I don't know who was more excited - Mom-Mom or Knox. I think they were both equally as pumped and equally as adoring of one another. Seriously, when Mom-Mom is around, neither Knox nor Rosie could give a squat about me. I guess this is just the beginning, huh?? Here are a few pictures from the weekend:













Mom-Mom bought Knox some new clothes since he is already growing out of so many of his. The kid is not quite even 5 months old yet, and he pretty much only wears 9 months clothes now - can we say "fatty"?? :)

This weekend, Knox and I are going to head up to Nashville to celebrate Pop-Pop's birthday (the age will remain unspoken)! Kurt is on a bus heading to Houston for the Conference USA Indoor Championships. (They got on the bus yesterday afternoon, and they are STILL driving.) Knox and I are definitely missing daddy already, but we are excited to hear how the Blazers do this weekend - GO BLAZERS!










We love you, daddy!

3 comments:

  1. i seriously just laughed out loud at my desk when i read the comentary with the elephant! hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't wait to watch Knox tonight! I don't know who is more excited...me or Evey! Actually, I'm not sure anyone can beat Evey's excitement for Knox. She has been saying his name all day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the commentary!! haha, and i just love Knox! can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete